We all know this is going one of two ways. Check out these fun tips for survival!
1. Treat yourself to a good pay-per-view movie (non-romantic).
2. Break out the ice cream you’ve been saving for a rainy day.
3. Face time your best friend (the one who doesn’t have a significant other).
4. Open that bottle of wine you’ve been saving for a special occasion.
5. Order delivery from your favorite take out place and tip them well (at least you’re not working on Valentine’s Day!)
6. Create a playlist of all the songs that use to give you life
7. Dance like no one is watching.
8. Yell at anyone who tells you it’s too loud.
9. Have a romantic bubble bath for uno.
10. Put on stretchy pants and cuddle up in your favorite blanket.
11. AVOID SOCIAL MEDIA AT ALL COSTS. You know what’s coming….
12. In order to avoid social media, place your phone in another room before getting comfortable. That way if you start feeling the urge, you’ll be too comfy to move.
13. Remember, it’s Thursday. That means tomorrow is Friday (and possibly a pay day) so treat yourself! Shop online for something you’ve been hesitant to buy. Build up that confidence!
14. Remember when your parents were your valentine’s? Maybe it’s time to give them a call!
15. Lastly, if you do have a significant other on Valentine’s Day, don’t hold them up to unrealistic standards just because of what you’re seeing on social media. They love you, so there’s no reason not to love yourself and the life that you live together.
Please follow and like us: